"and in that moment, I swear we were infinite..."

Friday, April 2, 2010

blast from the past...

WOAH NELLY! This one is going to be a whopper!

The other night I was trying to think of this poem that I had found on the Internet some time ago, and was rummaging through my old documents trying to find it. After realizing I had never saved it, I was trying to think of all the places I could get it. I tried Google, and then I tried going through old papers, but to my dismay, no luck. Then I had a stroke of brilliance and remembered that when I first started blogging, I had set up a livejournal account back in 05'! I went through old post after old post until I found what I was looking for.

To be honest, by the time I had gotten to the poem I was looking for, I was reading all of my old journal entries from years past. I have to give myself credit, because I did a semi-decent job at posting. But, I never realized how emo of a kid I was! Haha, so with that being said. I have decided to start a new little project. Like in my old entries I am now going to end each post with a song lyric. ALSO, each week, I will be posting a new picture of an old LJ blog post. From here each and every one of you can get to know me a little more, and figure out who I was post high school graduation! I think this will be a fun little endeavor so expect a new old entry every Monday!

For the first one however, I am going to post it tonight since I had this brilliant idea. I would love comments, criticism and even your own reflections on the past times in your lives! :D
Go ahead and click on the picture to enlarge it and read for yourself! With all of this being said, I will leave you with my first lyric...

"This is because I can spell konfusion with a 'k' and I can like it. Its to dieing in another's arms and why I had to try it. It's to Jimmy Eat World and those nights in my car. When the first star you see may not be a star, I'm not your star. Isn't that what you said, what you thought the song meant..." -Konstantine by Something Corporate (Hands down favorite song ever)

xo

No comments: