"and in that moment, I swear we were infinite..."

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

tell me im wrong...

The Morning Of's new song 'Tell Me I'm Wrong' is my new current obsession! I cant freaking wait until their new CD comes out on May 5th! Seriously, this band is filled with some of the most genuine and wonderful people ever!


This picture was taken back in 08' of all of us hanging after one of their shows in Raleigh. I wish everything in the world to be up in NJ this weekend seeing them play along with one of my favorite bands Something Corporate at Bamboozle. In 2008 I also saw these guys at Bamboozle and it was one of the coolest festivals ever! Anyhoos, just thought I would pass along some amazing music! Check out their video for 'Tell Me I am Wrong'

xo

"Don't break hearts and try to shake hands, because we're living in a time of living's last chance. Let your spirit soar..."
- Let Your Spirit Soar by The Morning Of-

No comments: