"and in that moment, I swear we were infinite..."

Sunday, April 18, 2010

moving to Alaska...


Well that's what I want after watching the season premiere of Deadliest Catch. I am not saying that all of the men are good looking, but a lot of them are what I am attracted to! Big, burly men with GORGEOUS beards, YES PLEASE!

With this being said, I am going to give you a list of my top 5 bearded boys as of right now! I know this changes on a daily basis, due to adding or taking away from the facial hair, but all of these men exemplify brilliant beards!

#5- Zack Larson
He is the newest greenhorn on the crab boat the Kodiak! Now his beard is not full like some of the other on my list, but his adorable face and buff figure put him in the top 5 and is just another reason for wanting to move to Alaska!

#4- Max Bemis
The Lead singer of Say Anything, Max is my ideal man! From the scruffy face, to the amazing voice, and body to boot. I would marry this kid in a heart beat. Too bad he is already taken, now all I can do is lust after him! P.s.- This pic of him, courtesy of Ryan Russell, is HOT! The grunge look is totally doable!

#3- Scott and Seth Avett
These brothers are 2/3 of the band The Avett Brothers! Their music is inspiring and all around amazing. With beards like these, who could not include them in the top 5! If you like bluegrass, folky rock music, this band is a must listen!

#2- MJBJ
I am not releasing my friends full name, because I didnt ask him before writing this blog if I could! I hope this is ok! MJBJ has been a friend for a few years now and is engaged to one of my best! Through the years he has never failed to have one of the best beards EVER! The picture above shows just how adventurous he is with his facial hair, and how well he can pull it off! I tell him all the time how much i love his beard and my friend Ke is one lucky gal! This is why he is numero dos on my list!

#1- Andy Hull
The lead singer of Manchester Orchestra is the epitome of burly, bearded hotness. I have been a huge fan for many years now, and even though my experience with meeting him was one I am not fond of, he was kind of a dick, it does not take away from the sheer look he gives off! His music is brilliant as well! I would suggest giving it a listen!

So this is my top 5 list. If you feel I left anyone out or think I should look into someone, please email me or leave a comment! I love finding new beards to fall in love with!

xo

"Cause like dying young, idols got the best of me, well don't stop calling, you're the reason I love losing sleep. And the building collapse, we'll shop one for something..."
- 'I Can Barely Breathe' by Manchester Orchestra

No comments: