"and in that moment, I swear we were infinite..."

Monday, April 12, 2010

crafting...

I love crafting projects! Somehow, I never fully finish anything I start, but I love buying materials and having a vision of something I want to create and then going through the motions of doing it, I just never fully finish. Lately I have gotten back into making friendship bracelets. Now these are not that hard to finish, but I always start more intricate ones than I have string for. For example,I can do the above bracelets just fine, but when it comes to the middle one, I always run out of enough string to finish and it become a key chain! WTF haha. I know this is a bunch of randomness right now but I got this really sweet bracelet from my ex boo this weekend which I will show you all!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the orange black and white in this bracelet! There are three different patterns with alternating colors that make it beautiful and the best part about it is that it was made by Filipino women in support of a local charity over there. It is deff. an inspiration and I would love to do something like this!

SO, with that being said, if you would like me to make you a friendship bracelet, tell me the colors and make a donation! All the money I collect with be donated to the To Write Love on Her Arms movement, to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self injury and suicide! Just shoot me a message and I will get up with you on payment and shipping plans!

To find out more information about this awesome group check out there website: TWLOHA

Also, if you all have any crafting ideas you would like to shoot my way, I would love to hear from you! Email me at : jmontrose1@gmail.com

xo

P.S.- As I promised, here is another little ditty from my old livejournal! Read and let me know what you think!"Don't forget about the blue skies, sunrise, and all the space between. It's amazing how a girl like you could affect a guy like me. And all the pictures and memories of all the times we had, do you think that some things are better left unsaid. Is it in me, to put the bottle down..."
-Space Between by Valencia

No comments: