"and in that moment, I swear we were infinite..."

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

step one: admitting the problem...


Cute pink ballet flats that would go well with ALL skinny jeans! Feminine with the bow, these flats will make a very nice home amongst the rest of my flat collection.


RED Keds! OMG I have been looking for a pair to relax and chill out in FOREVER. I never quite found a pair that fit right or looked right on my feet, until today! I love the idea of a slight boyish look to them when on. LOVE LOVE LOVE!


Plain brown flats, with a flare of studding. Essential for any closet. Nuff said!


Beige kitten heels. I was on the fence about these but talked into them by mommy. She made a good point that whenever I need a pair of shoes that are slightly more dressy, that these will be perfect. Plus they are perfect for a night out on the town!


Last but not least, Gold Gladiator sandals! With summer swiftly approaching, these sandals are EPIC!

Ok, so as you can see I have fallen in love with 5 pairs of shoes. What is my problem you ask? I bought all of them in one night! Yes, all at once. My name is Jenn and I am a shoe-a-holic! I currently own like 50+ pairs... Dont judge, they are my love!

What is your obsession?

xo

1 comment:

Casey said...

Just went to DSW yesterday to look for a pair of hightop grey chucks, and walked out instead with 2 (CUUUTE) pairs of sandals. I feel your pain. hahaha