"and in that moment, I swear we were infinite..."

Monday, August 16, 2010

where did the time go...


I am so sorry for the lack of updates for a while! My life has been one long car trip for the past few weeks and this weekend when I finally got some me time, I took it and ran! I just wanted to write a little update giving a glimpse into the stories to come.
#1- My Asheville North Carolina trip
#2- My New Jersey family trip (8 hours in the car with 5 people and 2 dogs)
#3- Living downtown watching my friends cats
#4- Washinton DC trip to see SOMETHING CORPORATE!!!!

I know I have 4 updates to give and I will start with them tomorrow! Thank you for being patient with me and sticking around!

xo

p.s.- hopefully Justin and I will get out video blog going soon!

"There you go for the last time. I finally know now what I should have known then and I could still be ruthless if you let me!'
-Ruthless by Something Corporate

1 comment:

Ezra said...

Jenn-Jenn! Can't wait :)