"and in that moment, I swear we were infinite..."

Monday, July 19, 2010

dream me up something better than me and you...


Oh hai! Beautiful boy. I do not know your name but I do know that you have the prettiest hair I have seen in years. The glasses make you look nerdy and hot and your style is perfect. You wear a cardigan sweater like Picasso could paint a picture. I would love to meet you, have some coffee and pick your brain about music, life and everything in between. Maybe next time I could join you in a field and forget about life for a little bit.

I do not know who is pictured above, but all that I have written is true. Haha random post but totally worth it! Thank you cute boy!

xo

"You are the dreamer and we are the dream. I could write it better than you ever felt it. So hum hallelujah, just off the key of reason. I thought I loved you. It was just how you looked in the light. A teenage vow in a parking lot "Till tonight do us part" I sing the blues and swallow them too..."
Hum Hallelujah by FOB

1 comment:

Justin said...

This post embodies who you are Jenn! I was dying laughing - I could see you saying this!