"and in that moment, I swear we were infinite..."

Sunday, May 16, 2010

im a lush, and i love it...


I was totally going to do a rip off of a Taking Back Sunday song in my post's title, but I realized I would be a liar if I said I hate wine! I LOVE WINE!

I am currently on vacation in Myrtle Beach where my most favorite winery is. Carolina Vineyards has the best wine EVER!!! I bought 7 bottles today, yes 7. One Strawberry flavored, one Cherry flavored, one Blackberry flavored and FOUR BLUEBERRY! OMG DELICIOUS!

You are all probably thinking I am a total wino, but seriously, I only get down here like two times a year and must get my fix. I got to taste test 8 different ones today for only $2. How awesome is that. It helped that the girl behind the counter loved my hair and was from the town I went to college in. She gave me and my mom like 2 extra tastes of wine!

Needless to say I will be set for the next couple of months with a wonderful selection of deliciously sweet wine! The rest of my trip here will be filled with walking, shopping and ohh yeah, THE BEACH! Is anyone going on a fun vacation this summer?

Beach hair+ my new fishy ring+ awesome condo= happy Jenn!!! (P.S.- my fish has 2 front teeth and I named him Edgar!)
xo

"Why don't you tell me about the sunsets in Sweden and the laws of Eden and how you were the rock of Gibralter, and how they called you Foxy!"
- "0% Interest" by Jason Mraz

No comments: