"and in that moment, I swear we were infinite..."

Sunday, July 6, 2008

list update...

It has been a little bit since i last updated my blog, but for somewhat of a good reason i guess. I have been working diligently on my "to do" summer list. So lets update shall we.
First I got to play with glitter sparklers on the 4th of July! These were special because they were wrapped in pretty paper and burned different colors. I wish I had pictures but failed. 
On top of that I was at a show which adds to my list of seeing 10 shows in a summer.
1. Race the Sun reunion show.
2. Alkaline Trio and Bayside
3. Mercy Mercedes and Love and Reverie and Conditions
4. Aniston and Divided by Friday
5. The Working Title
6. Jonas Sees In Color with Love and Reverie on
 July 4th!
7. Ace Enders and a Million Different People
Mmm... here is a picture of the most amazing man in music. 

So the video of Ace singing Ever So Sweet as his final song is not uploading and it makes me a little sad. Still fucking brilliant though I tell ya. This show was also amazing because I got to finally hang with the lovely Megan Beth! Woot Woot. We accumulated many a new boyfriends over the course of the evening. She also introduced me to a new favorite word... Choch.

The only reason I am elaborating on this show and no others is because if anyone knows anything about me it is that The Early November is my favorite band thus leading to my love of the second best thing, Ace Enders and a Million different people. :D

The next craft project I am probably embarking on is with Katies help of making a dress. We have the fabric picked out and cant wait to get started.

Ok, so this is a lame post and I apologize but just a quick little diddy.

xo

No comments: