"and in that moment, I swear we were infinite..."

Sunday, June 15, 2008

over a week...

Since, I have been home things have been... interesting. I don't have this strong connection to Richmond that I had last summer. Things change, people change, life changes. Don't get me wrong, I still love being home, sometimes. But lately all I feel is this strong pull back to NC. Who knows, maybe my attitude will change.

Hopefully this will help. I have decided to make a list of things I want to accomplish this summer. Over the next couple months I will update you on the status of the list, and hopefully provide some pictures as well. If anyone would like to join in parts of my list, I would love it!
1. Have an all night 80's movie marathon.
2. Take a road trip to the beach.
3. Catch lightning bugs.
4. Go camping and actually toast marshmallows for smores.
5. Toilet paper someones house, like back in the old days, just for shits and giggles.
6. Read at least 3 books. (For me this is quite a challenge)
7. Complete a crafty project every week.
8. See at least 10 shows.
9. Play with sparklers.
10. Go on a date.
11. Paddle boat rides!
12. Bike ride at least 2 times a week.

As I think of more things I want to do, I will add as well.

xo

No comments: