"and in that moment, I swear we were infinite..."

Saturday, June 12, 2010

usa, usa, usa...

WORLD CUP is upon us and I could not be more excited! Today I watched the US men's team tie England in a 1-1 match. INSANE!!! Now I know it is kind of ironic, but to be honest, if the American's were to be knocked out in a round and England was still in, they would be the team I would root for. But since, the American's showed up and played, and we are still in this thing, I am USA all the way!

The new love of my life is the starting goalkeeper for the US, Tim Howard! First, he is an amazing keeper. Without him in goal today, the game would have been ugly and not in our favor. Second, he is pretty hot for 31! Deff a Billy Zane vibe with more athleticism! Delicious. Third, he plays for our home team! Geeze, how perfect!

Being a keeper myself, I know I am being bias but he is one of my favorites on the team! Who is yours?

xo

No comments: